Steps to a Successful Move-in
Step 1: Selecting Your Home
1. Meet with your Leasing Agent to select the perfect home for you.
Step 2: Filling Out Your Application:
1. Fill out the online application.
1. The process will take 48 -72 hours. Residence verification is often times what
slows the process down. It helps if you give your current landlord notice that
you are looking to move.
Step 3: Approval Process
1. A Property manager will review your file. Please have your last two current paystubs
ready for verification and your driver’s licenses.
2. You will receive a call from one of our staff to inform you about your application
status. If you have been denied you will receive an adverse action letter in the mail.
The letter will be sent to your last known address on your application.
Step 4: Securing The Property
1. You will be given 48 hours to sign an Agreement to Secure Occupancy and pay a
non-refundable fee. After you sign your lease the fee will be rolled over into your
Step 5: Prior to Move In
1. You will need to switch all utilities into your name and bring a statement from the
utility companies as proof.
Step 6: Move In
1. You will need to bring a cashier’s check or Money Order for the first full month’s rent.
2. You will need to bring your proof of utilities.
3. You will need to fill out a property inspection report. This will allow you to document
any damages at the time of move in. The report will be used when you move out to
assess any damage to the unit during your stay.
4. All parties must sign the lease.
5. Welcome to your new home.